Coolum Beach, Australia or remote.
Cultivate Communications seeks an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join our team in a part-time consultancy position. Our ideal candidate has a well-rounded motion graphics skillset and is a creative and technical expert who can conceptualise and develop animated assets for our clients.
There is an option to work in our agency studio located in Coolum Beach, Australia, or online as a remote position. For applicants who plan to work from home, this position is open to those who are based in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Asia for time zone purposes. We seek a self-motivated professional who embodies our agency values (purpose, integrity, collaboration, learning and quality) and is motivated to support our clients’ work towards the achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Duties and responsibilites
- Develop animated videos for our clients that may be educational, explainer, marketing or typography based.
- Create custom animated characters and scenes using different styles of design and motion.
- Tailor designs to suit our clients’ brand and visual style.
- Create short form video and GIFs for social media.
- Develop animated icons or graphics for websites.
- Minimum two-years of professional experience.
- University or TAFE qualification in motion graphics, media or a related area.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in Adobe Creative Cloud including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Able to deliver high-quality design work unsupervised and efficiently.
- Able to follow a brief, formulate new ideas and adhere to feedback.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Personal attributes and
- Have a strong understanding of typography, colour and design layout.
- Be current on motion graphics trends, with a keen eye on social media.
- Maintain high attention to detail, accuracy and quality control.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and team player.
Submit a short cover letter, CV and portfolio of work email@example.com