International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) – the world’s only international organisation dedicated to conducting research on water management – reached out to our team to create both the content and design for their 2021 Annual Report.
Our Senior Science Writer dove into a variety of complex topics, profiling the Institute’s most impactful projects from across the year in the form of 8 ‘stories of change’. This process began with desk research to read project reports and journal articles, followed by meetings and interviews with scientists and researchers. The resulting stories use a narrative style that speaks to both non-expert and sector audiences alike.
While the content was being developed, our design team created a look and layout for the report website based on IWMI’s brand identity.
Read the 8 stories of change in the IWMI Annual Report 2021 ‘Building a water-secure future’:
- Connecting producers to markets with farmer-led irrigation development: Harnessing the power of water and energy for food
- Measuring environmental flows at global and regional scales
- Strengthening resilience in the face of future droughts
- Weather index insurance for all
- Water security without gender equality will not work
- Hybrid water law for historical justice in South Africa
- Digital innovation allows farmers to improve productivity – a focus on irrigation
- Celebrating the legacy of the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems
Interested in working together?
Send us a message below or to firstname.lastname@example.org